It’s December! Can you believe it? The official countdown to Christmas starts here. Mummy says that despite knowing it is coming (the date doesn’t change does it?!) it still catches her out. Mummy would really love to make more time this Christmas.
So, how can we make more time this Christmas? More time to just be together, more time to enjoy the moments of all the exciting build up, more time to go for winter walks, to watch movies and visit local festive events.
Here is Mummy’s tips (and wish list) to make more time this Christmas:
- Order now on line. By taking a couple of hours now to order personalised Christmas Cards and gifts for the family, Mummy will save a load of time searching for the perfect gift, and the right cards. Everyone loves personalised ones.
- Make one box the charger box, and get in the habit now of popping all phone, tablet and laptop charging heads and leads in so everyone knows where they are. Mummy and bro and sis spend a ridiculous amount of time looking for these! Top Tip – this will save an awful lot of stress too!
- Think about some gadgets to help out at home. Mummy would absolutely love a robot vacuum (how cool would that be) to vacuum all the floors for her. (Do they make robot irons too?!)
- If you haven’t already, start a Christmas notebook with all the names and addresses of who you send cards and gifts too. In the back write down where you store all the decorations, so you can find them easily next year. This is another stressful hotspot in our house!
- If you are having a clear out of clutter for Christmas, look at getting a little extra help. The time this will save could far outweigh the cost.
So, these ideas would really help us make more time this Christmas – what do you think? What is your top time saving tip?