Big brother is 14, and Mummy has been asking him to give Santa some present ideas for Christmas. It is difficult to guess what he would like, so some general ideas are a great start!
Here are some of his (and Mummy’s) Christmas Ideas for teen boys:
- Anything Marvel / Avengers related. Well, except toiletries. Luke has asked Santa NOT to bring him any smellies – but if he does decide too, then Marvel or Avengers is good. Same with pyjamas, boxers and socks.
- A new graphics tablet. Luke is studying Graphic Design now – have you seen how good he is at drawing? Well, he would love a newer, bigger Wacom tablet but Santa’s budget is just not that big.
- Mummy likes everyone to play games together at Christmas, and has found these great games for teens which she thinks Luke would love. (And big sisters too!).
- Bluetooth speakers. Luke loves his music, and listening to it whilst doing his homework (!) He would love a set of these speakers.
- New art supplies. Luke loves drawing and is always on the look out for great pens, pencils and books.
- An iTunes gift card. So he can buy his favourite albums.
- Clothes. Luke is quite specific about the clothes he likes, current favourite stores include Urban Outfitters, H&M and good old Primark.
- Favourite chocolate. Toblerone ( a BIG bar) and Terry’s Chocolate Orange are always top of his list.
- Advent calendar. Because you are never too old for an advent calendar are you?
- A new super soft dressing gown. Everyone loves a snuggly new dressing gown.
Do you have anything else to add to our Christmas Ideas for teen boys?