My biggest sister is 20 on Saturday – no longer a teenager, but a young woman! Mummy just can’t believe where the years have gone, twenty years sounds such a long time.
MeeMee is a beauty, and loves beautiful things. Mummy asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said money to put towards her bills – she is in Uni and lives in a shared house. Mummy would love to get her something special to keep – Mummy adores keepsakes – and here are her 20th Birthday gift ideas:
- A piece of vintage jewellery. Offering more value for money, and coming with a story and history, it is a beautiful option for a special present. Gorgeous gemstones set in the loveliest of pieces, Berganza have some stunning vintage jewellery gift ideas.
- A charm. MeeMee has a silver charm bracelet and a few special charms already. Mummy has one too, and loves choosing keepsake charms.
- A personalised 1996 Birthday print – this would be cool if we added all the things that MeeMee loves at the moment too.
- A fab gift idea which Mummy has found are T-Shirts with slogans such as ‘Made in 1996’ and ‘It has taken me twenty years to look this good!’ We think they would be a fun present for MeeMee too.
- For something really different – and very cool, how about a £20 coin, issued by The Royal Mint, only in 2016 – and it has a Welsh Dragon on it!
So, we think these are all great for MeeMee’s 20th birthday gift ideas, I wonder which one Mummy will choose – or has she found something else?
Do you have any ideas to add?