You may remember that Mummy was challenging herself to write a blog post a day for 30 days as part of the #30DBBC Blog Business Challenge. She wrote about the first week but time has gone so fast since then!
Well, just a couple of days before we flew to Menorca, she completed the challenge! Woohoo Well Done Mummy!
Mummy shared posts with our lovely readers about all sorts of things, and started a new weekly feature inspired by another blogger – Fab Five for Friday.
Many of our posts are about me – we share our weekly adventures every Saturday in our Project 365 round up – Mummy has been taking part in this for over eighteen months – when our blog first started. We also share My Weekly Photo which is a snapshot of me taken at some point the week before.
Every Tuesday, Mummy hosts #MyFavouritePost with the fabby Zena,Mummy’s blogging bestie from Zenas Suitcase All bloggers are welcome to link up any post they like.
On top of this, we share many reviews of products, experiences and holidays, host competitions and giveaways and share tips and advice on parenting a toddler and teens.
The #30DBBC has inspired Mummy so much that she has continued to write a post a day since the end of the challenge – even though we have been on holiday and plans to carry on doing so.
Here are some tips that Mummy has learned during the challenge –
1. Think about your title and keywords of each blog post. Repeat the title in the first paragraph of your post.
2. Google likes longer posts, so try and write at least 300 words in each post.
3. End each post with a ‘call to action’ such as a question.
4. Don’t get too hung up on meta tags, key words etc, if you use WordPress make sure you use SEO by Yoast to ‘do’ it for you.
5. Tag your photos with your keywords to help SEO too.
We hope you have enjoyed this post – and our blog so far. Have you set yourself any blog challenges?