Last year Mummy redid our bedrooms, MeeMee was off to Uni, so she swapped Lea from the big room they shared to the smaller room and I joined Luke in our big boys room. It doesn’t stop mummy and me constantly looking for boys bedroom ideas though.
This is my first bedroom, and because I am 2 and Luke is 13, we have to agree on what we both want in our bedroom – tricky at times! Luckily we both love Super Heroes, so the Spiderman colours of blue and red are loved by us both, as are the posters. Luke has grown up plain blue and red bedding, and I have my cute and gorgeous Pirate bedding – with colours matching the walls.
Mummy thinks we are still looking is because Lea’s room was redone so perfectly, with nearly all new furniture, a new bed, furnishings – everything. And it is a gorgeous girly bedroom for her.
Our room though, although repainted with new curtains and a new toddler bed for me, had mostly the existing furniture, and still has the girls pink carpet – mummy just couldn’t afford a new one. So, we do daydream about and like looking at boys bedroom ideas.
Would you like to see our wish list?
1. As I grow, we will have to rethink our beds. I have a white toddler bed with sheep on the headboard and Luke has a bottom bunk bed. Just look at this fantastic one! It would save so much space. And it is so funky!
2. A new carpet. Please mummy. As soon as you can. It’s not that it isn’t a cool colour, it just doesn’t go with our walls! Or some big rugs for now!
3. A proper wardrobe. Luke’s one from when he was baby just isn’t big enough. We really need a bigger one.
4. Luke’s suggestion but I agree, how cool would it be to have a climbing wall in our bedroom!
5. Finally, if I could kick Luke out of our room, just look at what I could have in my bedroom! Only joking Luke, I would much rather have you 😉
The next room to be redone though, is mummy’s room. As usual, she puts us before herself and I would love to see her room repainted with new curtains.
Do you love your bedroom?