This weeks Fab Friday for Halloween is all about the things I like about Halloween. It can be fun without being too scary!
1. You need a great Halloween Book. As new Parragon Book Buddies, we were very excited to receive our first book for Halloween – Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!
As you know (I am sure!) I have just turned 3, and whilst I LOVE books, I do get a little bored if they are too long, or have too many words. Mummy reads to me every night as I go to bed, and is always looking for books that I will like, that have great pictures for me to look at, but not too many words.
Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere is perfect!
It has a few words on every page – and after Mummy reading it to me a few times, I can join in too! The pictures are really lovely and bright – with lots of different things to see and find.
It is a lovely book for Halloween, because I do get a bit spooked by scary masks and decorations, but we love to celebrate Halloween too, as the pictures are so cute, I am not scared at all – I just love them!
“I received this product from the publisher for free. However, they have not paid me for this review, and they do not exercise any editorial control over my review or anything else on this site.”
2. An easy Halloween craft. You could try Hand Print Halloween Spiders – these was my first ever crafty activity last Halloween!
3. Pumpkin picking time. It is a little early to get our Pumpkin, but I have been looking! We are going to our local pumpkin picking farm this weekend – it will be my first visit. Look for our photos very soon!
4. A cute Halloween costume. Up till now I have been a little Pumpkin and a Bat.
5. A party. I am a bit little to go to a big party yet, I will get too scared, but a few of our local villages hold a Trick or Treat Trail and Mummy thinks she will take me this year.
I have more to share with you, so think next weeks Fab Five for Friday will be Halloweeny too!
Do you like Halloween?