If you are visiting our beautiful county this Easter, here are our favourite things to do and places to go.
1. Folly Farm and Zoo. Something to do in all weather, the only giraffes and lions in Wales, Penguin Cove, an indoor old fashioned fun fair and SO much more. You can use your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for entry too (But not for annual passes).
2. National Trust places in Pembrokeshire – Colby Woodland Gardens, Tudor Merchants House, Tenby and The Stackpole Centre. Cadbury Easter Egg Hunts 3-6 April. These are so much fun – even my big sis and bro join in! Last year we went to Colby, this year I think we are going to Stackpole.
3. The Dinosaur Park, Tenby. I have never been, but my big bro and sis have, some years ago. I am going for the first time this Easter 🙂
4. Heatherton. I go most weeks to the Mother and Toddler session there, I LOVE Indianas, the indoor play area. Big bro and sis love it there too – there are loads of exciting things to do, and you only pay for what you do.
5. Blue Lagoon Water Park. Part of the fab Bluestone Wales park, but also open to the public. I went for the first time the other week and LOVED it. A big pool with a wave machine, a lazy river, a great toddler zone with rock pools, slides and more. Big bro and sis love it all too. Look out for After Dark sessions this Easter. The Fish Shack serve great food at great prices.
Other Easter Egg hunts and events include:
Carew Castle, 28 March – 13 April. Family friendly, only £1
Pembroke Castle – Dragon Days – you can meet a baby dragon! Falconry Days – see lots of fab birds of prey, and more. The castle grounds are fab, but there are lots of steps if you want to go inside an up to
Clerkenhill Adventure Farm, near Haverfordwest is re-opening from 28 March with Easter Egg hunts and more.
Picton Castle and Gardens near Haverfordwest is having Easter Egg Hunts from 28 March – 12 April. The grounds are incredible, as is the cafe. £6.60 each adult for the gardens, gallery and cafe. Children 5-15 £4. Under 5s are FREE!
Oakwood, Wales only Theme Park reopens on 2 April – we will be visiting soon. I don’t know why it isn’t open for the first week of our Easter Holidays.
I hope this helps you have a great Easter in Pembrokeshire, don’t forget our beautiful beaches if the sun is shining, or even if it isn’t!