We are so looking forward to visiting Bluestone Wales again next week, it really is a fantastic place. Having been before, I now know what you mustn’t forget to bring! Here is list of what every toddler and baby visiting Bluestone needs!
1. If you are still in a travel cot, you will need whatever bedding you usually have. All big beds are made up ready to sleep in, but there is no travel cot bedding.
2. If you use little tot cutlery you will need to bring it.
3. A note from my sister – there is no hair dryer so don’t forget yours!
4. Your swimming stuff – including towels to take to the Blue Lagoon.
5. Your wellies and waterproof coat / suit. It rains here. A lot! Which means only one thing – lots of muddy puddles!
1. Towels are provided, but not swimming ones
2. There are a highchair, travel cot and stair gate in the lodge
3. Doggies cannot come (Sorry Bella!)
4. There is WiFi in every lodge!
5. Customer Services can message you via the TV with Park updates such as weather warnings or a change in opening hours, so watch for the little envelope on the screen
All this is included too!
Unlimited Blue Lagoon Entry (9am – 5pm daily)
Unlimited Adventure Centre Entry (10am – 6pm Daily)
(Includes Mini Golf, Ball Pool, Tunnels, Slides, Bouncy Castle)
Circus Zone under 5 free play time (Not available during Kingdom of the Elves)
Outdoor Play Area in Village
Wifi in lodges. Internet access port in Cottages and Studios (cables can be purchased on-site)
(suitable for general Internet browsing, some services and sites may be restricted)
Pembrokeshire Fresh Air
Free Range Fun