We are heading off to Centerparcs in a couple of weeks, when our Christmas together begins. Mummy will be driving us, and picking MeeMee up from Bristol on the way. We are SO excited!
Mummy will be making sure that the car is all safe and sound for our trip, especially as it is winter, and we could drive through ice or even snow! (Probably just rain though!)
Check your tyres, and if you need new ones, why not order them on line at point-s.co.uk, for the best price possible, book the fitting, turn up and pay at the centre! Point S has locations all over the country
Another very important thing to check is that you are using the right car seat, now I am getting a bit bigger, Mummy will be checking mine. Carseatblog.com is a brilliant website with real reviews by parents to help you choose the right one.
Checking all the lights are working is really important, but Mummy finds all the different ones in the shops very confusing! My Car Bulbs is an online store which tells you which bulbs your car uses, you can order them, and there is free delivery. Now Mummy just needs to find someone to fit them for her!
Here are some tips if you are travelling this winter.
- Make sure you have a can of De-Icer with you, and a windscreen scraper
- Keep warm blankets in the car
- If you are travelling a distance, take a flask of hot drink and some snacks
- Take with you some extra feeds and food for your baby or toddler, in case you get stuck.
- Keep a bag with spare nappies, wipes, and some things to do such as sticker books or colouring stuff
- Make sure you have your mobile phone with a car charger, and credit on your phone!
What are your tips for travelling this winter?