With all this wet and windy weather you might be spending these winter nights planning your holidays for this – or next – year. If you have a busy family you might be interested in these adventure holidays in the UK….
- Wales – with exploring mountains, walking along the only coastal National Park in the UK, exploring remote beaches, water sports, running, woodland activities and much more, you cannot find a better place with more breathtaking scenery than Wales. Visit Wales has a comprehensive directory of different types of holiday.
- Centerparcs. Immersive yourself in one of their 5 forests in England, or the brand new Longford Forest in Ireland. forest, enjoy long walks, cycling, water sports, swimming and a ton of activities all in the wonderful world of Centerparcs.
- Forest Holidays. Stay in one of 11 forests in England and Scotland, and try all sorts of new adventures including learning how to survive in the wild, exploring on a segway, horse riding and much more.
- UK Mini Expedition including off-road driving. Why not experience something totally different especially if you have a Landrover – a vehicle perfect to take you and your family on one of these exhilarating trips in The Lake District, Yorkshire or Wales. Make sure your vehicle is ready and roadworthy with spare parts for your Land Rover that you find easily with BESTpartstore.co.uk.
- Don’t have an off-road vehicle such as a Land Rover? You can book an exhilarating adventure weekend with 4×4 Off Road Driving in the Brecon Beacons with Adventure Britain.
Adventure holidays can be suitable for couples or families and are also a great way to enjoy some team-building with colleagues – or for a hen or stag do with a difference! We have some of the most stunning scenery, lakes, beaches and mountains in the world and as long as you prepare for the weather, you can enjoy an adventure holiday any time of the year.
Have you been on any adventure holidays in the UK?