We love Folly Farm and visit regularly. It has already been a very exciting year, with the first Black Rhino born in January and the arrival of dwarf crocodiles. What else is happening at Folly Farm in 2020…..
- The public viewing of the baby rhino. (There is no date set yet). After a 15-month pregnancy, Dakima gave birth to a healthy male calf on 16 January – one of only around 40 Eastern black rhino to be born in the UK in the past 20 years.
- From 19 June you can stay at Folly Farm in your own tent, caravan or one of the showman’s wagons on site. Or, you can book Folly View, a gorgeous property sleeping up to 10 people.
- Special Guest Days in Spring with Hey Duggee, Trolls and PJ Masks.
- Summer Special Guest Days with Paw Patrol, Bing and Flop, Alex the Lion from the film Madagascar, Peppa Pig and Gruffalo and Stickman.
- Year-round fun from Jugglestruck and resident Pirates.
- Animal Experiences – meet the rhinos, or feed the lions, giraffes or penguins.
- Adopt an animal. The animal gift pack costs £29 and includes;
- An adoption certificate
- An animal fact sheet
- A cuddly toy
- Your name displayed on a thank you board at the enclosure. The price is for one year’s adoption.
Of course, there are still the old favourites to see – the giraffes and Pride of Pembrokeshire lions (the only ones in Wales), penguins, meerkats and more as well as the vintage fair with beautifully restored fairground rides, indoor and outdoor play areas, and landtrain.
You can buy your tickets online and save 10% on the standard day ticket prices. They are valid for a single entry within 3 months from the date you buy them.
Or save even more and buy an annual pass – you only need to visit more than twice for the pass to be cheaper than the standard day tickets.
Folly Farm is now open every day until November 1st 2020.
Visit the Folly Farm website for full details and the latest news.
Follow our social media accounts for more photos and stories at Folly Farm.