We love camping and are looking forward to exploring more of our county this summer. Living in such a popular area, there are dozens of campsites to choose from, we have out together our 5 family friendly campsites in Pembrokeshire…
- Tretio Caravanning and Camping Park. Perfectly located in St. Davids to explore Pembrokeshire. Accommodating touring caravans, motor/camper vans and tents plus 2 holiday rental static caravans. There are 2 camping fields with a total of 47 pitches.Facilities include toilets, free hot showers, and a family room with disabled facilities and a baby changing unit. Children’s play area, bouldering wall, 9 hole pitch & putt and a designated play field. A Dish washing and veg preparation area. Freezer pack and battery charging service at no additional cost. Electric Hook-ups (10 amp). Hairdryer/Shaver points. Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a chemical waste disposal, dog waste bin and a footpath with direct access from the park.
- Little Kings Park. A peaceful family run park with Holiday homes & a cottage for rent, touring pitches and camping. There is a traditional pub offering local food and ale, a small shop, an indoor heated swimming pool and a brilliant children’s park. Little Kings has stunning sea views and is a short drive to many of South Pembrokeshire’s most popular places.
- Top of the Woods Camping and Glamping. An award-winning glamping site and campsite in Boncath, North Pembrokeshire, with boutique camping and glamping. The site has wildflower meadows, ancient woodlands and is a great base to explore the count. There are four different accommodations – 4 Eco-boutique Safari Lodges sleeping 6 – 9 people, Spacious Pioneer Camps sleeping up to 4 people, 4 Designed Nature Domes sleeping 4 – 12 people and meadow camping pitches. There is also free WiFi.
- Becks Bay Camping is situated off the main road from Penally to Lydstep, next to an isolated cove 1 mile West of Tenby’s South Beach and a 15 minute walk to Lydstep Bay. Glampers, Campers, Campervans and Trailer Tents are welcome as are children, dogs and campfires. A great campsite near Tenby.
- Trefach Country Club & Holiday Park is a small family owned caravan park sitting at the foot of the Preseli Hills. There are static caravans for sale and rent, seasonal touring pitches, plus pre-booked tents and touring caravans pitches.There is an onsite bar and restaurant, outdoor heated pool, launderette and for a children’s park, arcade and football field. Dogs are also welcome.