The weather has been very spring-like recently hasn’t it? It is the perfect time of year to start planning a little holiday, and cottage holiday spring breaks are a great choice for families…
Mummy used to always go on self catering holidays when she was a little girl and has lots of great memories. She is always telling us about her family holidays and they sound like such fun.
There are so many reasons why cottage holiday spring breaks are a great idea – here are just a few:
- Hopefully you will get some early warm sunshine.
- You can avoid the crowds of the busy summer months.
- Prices are much better.
- You can enjoy quality time together in privacy and comfort.
- There are so many fantastic locations to choose in the UK, with no flight hassle or delays.
One such destination is South Devon. It is a beautiful part of the country to visit, we had a holiday there for the first time last December.
Why choose South Devon?
- There are many beautiful beaches and coves to explore.
- Visit Torre Abbey Museum in Torquay, near the beach.
- Visit the impressive Kents Cavern.
- Have a day out at Dinosaur World.
- Take a trip to the Coastal Zoo.
- Spend time at the Dawlish Warren Nature Reserve.
- Go for a family bike ride on the Exe Valley Cycle Trail.
- Shaldon Zoo and Botanical Gardens.
- Take a scenic walk on the South West Coastal path to Labrador Bay.
- Have a dip in the heated outdoor Teignmouth Lido swimming pool, and visit the nearby children’s park.
Blueriver Cottages have an awesome range of cottages available for family breaks with all the facilities you need including highchairs and stairgates. They have a brilliant last minute offer of 15% discount on 7 night stays starting within a week of booking! As well as catering for families Blueriver Cottages have cottages for dog friendly holidays, luxury accommodation and a lovely range of low cost self catering cottages too so there is something for everyone!
Blueriver Cottages have offices in Dartmouth, Torquay and Salcombe and the finest selection of properties in Dartmouth, Kingswear, Brixham, Kingsbridge, Totnes, Salcombe and across South Devon. Every property is inspected before joining us and they pride themselves on their customer care and quality of properties.
Contact Blueriver Cottages: