Pickle says… It is almost Easter – where is the year going?! I love chocolate and having lots of eggs from the Easter Bunny, but I also like having chocolate free Easter treats too, we have some great ideas for you to look out for…
Transformer BotBots from Hasbro. These little guys are one inch tall, disguised as every day items such as a hot chocolate mug which transform into a mini BotBot. They come in a blind bag and cost around £3 each.
Moshi Monsters – Who doesn’t love Moshi Monsters? I was sent an awesome Egg Hunt pack with five Moshi Monsters and two surprise ones each hidden in an egg. There are different size packs available – singles, packs of 4, 7 and even a 17 piece pack! Each one has a QR Code which unlocks a digital gift too.
Other fab ideas for chocolate free Easter treats are:
- Books, I LOVE reading and have just moved up to Stage 9 in the Oxford Learning Tree, I am very excited and would love some books for Easter.
- Minecraft coins – I am obsessed with Minecraft at the moment and am always asking Mummy for some Minecraft coins so I can buy new characters.
- A pass to one of our local attractions. Instead of eggs from everyone, an annual pass is a great idea for lots of days out – and it will last so much longer than chocolate! Out local castle has their annual pass for only £5.70!
- Colouring books and crayons. These will keep me busy on the journeys over the Easter Holidays too!
- A new game for my Nintendo DS which I had for Christmas. Mummy has found me some brilliant games from only £5 in C-Ex shops – or try Ebay or your local Facebook Marketplace.
I am seriously looking forward to Easter and two weeks off school! Have you any other ideas for chocolate free Easter treats?