Pickle says…. New Years Eve is a wonderful night for a party, but very often you can only find events for adults. Here are some family friendly UK New Years Eve Parties we have found….
1. New Year’s Eve Fireworks at LEGOLAND Windsor. Experience the spectacular fireworks display at midnight ‘Kids Standard Time (KST)’ – 9.30pm GMT, the children can enjoy all the fun of the run up to midnight but with a sensible bedtime! After the countdown use your special 3D ‘brick’ glasses which will reveal dazzling LEGO® bricks during the fireworks display.
2. Cardiff City Centre Fireworks and Winter Wonderland
Cardiff City Hall, Cardiff City Council City Hall King Edward Vii Avenue, Cardiff, Cardiff, CF10 3ND
3. Newcastle Village Hotel – New years Eve family party with disco, buffet and childrens games.
4. Gully’s Around The World At Gulliver’s Theme Park Warrington
5. Alton Towers New Year’s Eve has a range of celebrations including CBeebies and a New Years Eve Gala Dinner.
6. Chessington World Of Adventures New Year’s Eve Party.
7. Wookey Hole New Year’s Eve Party
8. New Years Eve in Looe, Cornwall.
Join the thousands of people who hit the streets in fancy dress making a huge informal family friendly party. There will be two fireworks displays, one at 6pm for families with young children, and then a traditional display at midnight. The fireworks are launched from the town’s Banjo Pier, and the best viewing is from the seafront promenade. The displays are free but street donations will be taken on the night. Why not turn up, or book a restaurant for dinner.
9. Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire. Book a table for food in one of the many pubs or restaurants then join the revellers on the Harbour for fireworks at midnight.
10. West Midlands Safari Park – although currently sold out for 2018, you can check it out for 2019. With resident DJ, the chimes of Big Ben and fireworks at midnight plus dancing until 1.00am!
The evening begins at 7.00pm with an arrival glass of Sparkling Wine for adults and Fruit Juice for children, then a two–course hot and cold buffet served from 8.00pm.
Children will be entertained from 8.00pm-10.00pm by a children’s entertainer and interactive animal encounter.
£55.00 per adult
£30.00 per child (aged 3 – 12 years)
£10.00 per child (aged 1-3 years)
Where and how will you be spending New Years Eve?