Pickle says… I cannot believe it is only 21 sleeps until Christmas! I am getting so excited – struggling to get to sleep and waking early. Mummy and I have been looking at what I might like to ask Santa for, so here are our Christmas Gift Ideas for a 6 Year Old…
There are so many toys and cool stuff out there, it is very hard for a little boy to choose a few things to ask Santa for, but here are my top 5:
- Lego. Now I struggle to choose a particular set – I love Ninjago, Jurassic World, Harry Potter and Avengers. Oh I love the Unikitty range too.
- Roblox. I have just discovered the Roblox App Game and the figures and sets. I would like the Roblox Zombie one.
- Glow Tracks – these look super cool, the set comes with two light up cars and track that glows when the cars whizz around.
- Nintendo 2DS – my big brother and sisters had these each when they were younger and Mummy thinks I will love one this Christmas. Mummy also thinks I should ask Santa for a couple of games, including Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing and Nintendogs.
- Playmobil. I have lots of Playmobil already including the Pirates and Ghostbusters range. They are great toys – I love the little people and all the accessories. I am asking for the Ski Lodge, Winter SUV and some winter snowballing figures. You can buy Playmobil blind bags from £2 so they are fab stocking fillers too.
We think these toys are absolutely fab Christmas gift Ideas for a 6 year old boy or girl – some of my favourite Lego sets are the Disney ones with Ariel and Belle, and as I already said, Unikitty.
I visited Santa on Sunday – the first time I was brave enough to go in and see him, and ask him for my gifts for Christmas. He was a lovely Santa’s helper, and it has made me so much more excited!
What are you asking Santa for this Christmas?