Mummy says… I have had a strange few months, it has been a very busy, good year but my blogging mojo had slipped a little. I have come across the Blogtober 18 Challenge with Big Family Organised Chaos where you post every day with a daily prompt. It is just what I need to get back to this, and the first prompt is ‘All About Me’….
1. I am a single mum of four – two girls aged 22 and 18 and two boys aged 16 and 5.
2. I live in Pembrokeshire but was born just outside Manchester.
3. I am a coffee addict.
4. I love gin – have done since I was 18, and LOVE the new pink gins with lemonade.
5. 1 am 47 (eeeek!) but still feel 18 inside.
6. I have been blogging for over four and a half years.
7. I am currently setting up two other blogs.
8. I am a qualified counselor, holistic therapist, Reiki and Angelic Reiki Master.
9. I met (in May) a wonderful man via online dating who is now my partner.
10. My favourite current song is pretty much anything by 21 Pilots.
11. I am a HUGE Marvel fan.
12. My current fave film is Avengers : Infinity War.
13. My fave superhero is Thor, or Doctor Strange.
14. Autumn going into winter is my favourite season.
15. I have two little black cats called Luna and Nala.
16. I am anemic and can’t store iron in my body.
17. I have a terrible fear of needles.
18. My favourite food is pasta.
19. My favourite Christmas film is Love Actually – I start watching it in late October.
20. I have a huge interest in, and am passionate about, children’s and young people’s mental health.
Now about my family:
- MiMi 22, has just moved into a new house in Bristol with four girlfriends and has just started a new job as a content executive with an exciting digital marketing company. Her boyfriend, J is starring in Touching the Void at The Bristol Old Vic.
- Lea 18, moved to Tottenham, London two weeks ago to start Uni. She is studying Creative Musicianship in Vocals. She is struggling with her mental health, namely anxiety and adjusting to being away and living in London. She will get there, and is loving the course itself.
- Luke 16, has just started Creative Media in college and is really enjoying it. He seems happy and settled.
- Pickle started Year 1 on 4 September and despite not being keen on school generally, is enjoying it. He has even started breakfast club three mornings a week. He has had a couple of minor issues with older boys, but I am keeping a close eye on it.
Here are some other blogs who are taking part too…
Kirsty Through the Looking Glass
The Southerner Blogs
Sarah Beth Blogs
Early Retirement Rocks
Kristine’s Blog – A Mum Reviews
The Newhouse Family Blog
The Mum Diaries
Tea and Cake for the Soul
I am not going to put myself under the stress of promising to post everyday, but I am certainly going to try. Thank you for reading – I would love you to share a fact about yourself with me in the comments below…..