Pickle says… I am soooo looking forward to the summer holidays. Mummy and I have been thinking about what we would like to do and are planning some fun adventures in our beautiful county of Pembrokeshire (and nearby) so that the weeks don’t just disappear…
- Camping at Bosherston Campsite.
- Macbeth at St Dogmaels Abbey and Coach House (Cadw). Open air theatre performance, Wed 1 – Sat 4 Aug 2018, £8-£10 Mummy has wanted to see an open air performance of Macbeth since she studied it for ‘O Level’ English Literature.
- Make the most of our Annual Pass for Manor House Wildlife Park.
- Another one for Mummy – Wine Tasting at our local vineyard.
- Visit Pembroke Castle. Can you believe I have never been? Mummy and the others have, but I haven’t.
- Camping – Cardigan Bay Campsite. We stayed near here when I was a baby and Mummy has wanted to go back ever since.
- Camping on a bigger site with a swimming pool and entertainment for big bro Luke’s 16th birthday at the end of this month.
- Big bro and sis want to go Quad Biking.
- Visiting the Druidstone area to explore the beaches here and visit The Druidstone which is a well known restaurant.
- Explore Carew Castle and Tidal Mill and the brand new Nest tearoom.
We hope you follow our adventures this summer as we explore Pembrokeshire and beyond. Have you visited this beautiful area? Where would you suggest to add to our Pembrokeshire Bucket List?