Mummy says… I adore Netflix – so much so that I very rarely watch ‘normal’ TV anymore. I have been binge watching Netflix for well over a year now and want to share with you my 5 Top Netflix UK Series. There are no spoilers – just recommendations for some great shows….
- Dexter. A ‘good’ serial killer kills ‘bad’ serial killers. Confused? Well if you love thrillers,with twists and turns this is for you. It is very gory, but worth it for the plot and acting.
- Bates Motel. Based on the infamous cult ‘Psycho’ story this is TV gold. Almost too inappropriate, but never quite too much, I loved this.
- Breaking Bad. I avoided this for years due to the heavy drug theme, but actually it is a genius series with incredible characters. It is so worth overlooking the drug content.
- Homeland – It started on BB2 but all seasons are available on Netflix. I just love dramas with an American political backdrop and this is one of the best.
- Safe – new for 2018, a gripping thriller / drama which kept me glued. Such a great plot and characters.
There are SO many series and films to choose from, from all genres and for all ages. It is really difficult to choose 5 Top Netflix UK Series, but for now these are the ones I loved best. Netflix can be watched on smart phones and devices via the app, or via an Apple TV box, Amazon Fire stick or directly on your smart TV – my TV has a dedicated Netflix button on the remote control.
I set up different profiles for all the family so we can each keep track of our favourites, and there is a Children’s one too, only allowing access to appropriate content.
Netlfix UK does offer different content to the US Netflix and you can’t access the US content (Boo!). From only £5.99 per month, Netflix UK is worth every penny! If you haven’t joined yet, you can try it for a month, FREE!
Are you a Netflix fan? What are your favourite shows?