Why choose a family villa in Sri Lanka with villa-finder.com:
- For the privacy. You don’t share your villa with other guests.
- Each villa is unique. The villas are mostly privately owned villas, so each has its own style.
- Space. You have so much more space to enjoy compared to a hotel room.
- A very personalised service including special meal plans, BBQ party, pool toys, etc. Everything can be arranged to suit your needs.
- Value for money. The cost of a villa and a hotel may be comparable, but at the end of the holiday, you will save more from food and beverage bills.
They also care deeply about the environment and plant a tree for every booking made.
Where to Visit:
The coastal town of Galle, which is about two hours’ drive from the airport has Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site – a must-see attraction best explored through a walking tour. The beautiful colonial-style architecture is one of the highlights here, as well as the Dutch Reformed Church, Martin Wickramasinghe Folk Museum Complex and National Maritime Archaeology Museum.
An hours’ drive away is the the southern region of Sri Lanka with breathtaking coastal scenery, golden beaches, sparkling ocean waters and palm-fringed shores. You can go dolphin or turtle watching, or visit the national parks or tea estates.
Central Sri Lanka is known for its cultural sites and landscapes. The cultural capital of Kandy is home to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and Sri Mahabodhi Maha Viharaya, while Nuwara Eliya – otherwise known as the Hill Country is in a beautiful countryside setting with lush tea plantations and cool springtime weather. The region is also a great base to explore the country’s Cultural Triangle of Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Anuradhapura.
Have you had a family villa holiday in Sri Lanka before?