You probably know by now that I LOVE magazines. I am so lucky to be sent one or two each month, and was very excited to see the Teletubbies magazine arrive this week from Egmont UK.
This is one of my very favourite magazines – I will tell you exactly what makes the best magazine in my opinion – and I do think I am a bit of an expert 😉
- It has to be about my favourite characters.
- It has to have stickers. I adore stickers.
- it has to have a fab toy / figure / gift with it.
Mummy has added her must haves too:
- It must be educational in some way – helping me with early learning.
- It must be jam packed with colouring and activities that I can do. (To give Mummy five minutes peace).
- If it is under £3 all the better.
Ta Dah! The Teletubbies magazine ticks all these boxes. Now, I do love all suitable magazines for my age, but the above list really makes a top magazine in my mind.
The Teletubbies are such great characters – I love watching them on TV and really love seeing them in a magazine. This magazine has a picture scene for me to add the stickers too – and they are nice big stickers for my little hands. Not too fiddly to tear easily.
This issue has a super cute Laa Laa toy with a bed and cover. It just so happens that Laa Laa is my favourite.
The best thing is that all this costs only £2.99!
Take a peep at our review vlog which shows the Teletubbies magazine in all its glory!
Have you any Teletubbies fans in your house? If so, make sure you look out for this great magazine!