I was very excited to receive this months box of craft goodies as a #BostikBlogger. The theme this month is Dragons – very appropriate for me as I am Welsh, and we have just celebrated St David’s Day!
In the box was a whole lot of goodies including some white glue (this stuff is so good for crafting), glitter pens and lots of paper, sequins, buttons and much more.
Mummy decided she would like to make something using my handprint, as she has a mild obsession with capturing the size of my hands, and how little I am.
So, here is our Dragon handprint art – we hope you like it.
- Mummy drew around my hand, and cut it out.
- We had some lovely red glittery material for wings which we cut out to fit under the fingers of my hand.
- We glued the glittery ‘wings’ onto the foam, then glued my hand print on top.
- I found a little googly eye and glued it on to my thumb (handprint, not mine!) as this is the Dragons head.
- Mummy helped me and cut a couple of small lengths of sequins for the Dragons tail. We glued them in place.
- Using the red glitter pen we added feet and some spikes on top of his head.
You can decorate your Dragon with anything you like – and you can make a painted handprint instead if you want to.
Do you like my Dragon handprint art?