I am three and have already been abroad twice. I have also travelled around the UK, my Mummy works so hard to make special memories for us. One of our favourite places is Menorca. Thinking about the holidays I have had, I would like to share with you my summer holiday recipe.
- My Mummy. I need say no more about why. My Mummy is top of my list.
- My big brother Luke. Now I am a bit older and can play, we have so much fun. He is my best pal and is so patient with me. I know I can be annoying at times!
- My big sister Lea. She is like a second Mummy to me, and helps Mummy look after me. She has given up so much of her time to be with me.
- My biggest sister MeeMee. She is away in Uni, so I don’t see her as much as I would like to. I miss her SO much.
- Lew. He is MeeMee’s boyfriend, and I love him to bits! He always plays with me and takes me to the shop, carrying me and throwing me around. He is like another brother to me, we have never been on holiday with him.
Take all the above, and mix together with me in the middle. Add lots of sunshine, and leave in medium to hot heat on a beach. Or by a pool. Sprinkle snacks, water toys, drinks and a ball until the right level of play and fun is reached.
Repeat as often as you like for as long as you like, with alternative days out in between.
For the days out, take a quaint village or beautiful city, a bus trip or car, and allow plenty of time to soak up the views, culture and local life.
The most important ingredient needed to hold it all together, and make just the right amount of memories is love. Lashings and lashings of love.
We have been happy in a touring caravan, an apartment, a hotel. We are happy in this country – in our own county even, as well as abroad.
We go on holiday to be together, every day our lives are so busy with school, exams, trips, work and Mummy looks after us by herself, we just love having the time to be together.
My favourite summer holiday memories are all the places we go, and all the things we do together.
For our next holiday to make more memories, we would love to go on holiday in a villa together – so there is room for us all to stay together. We would love to visit Mallorca, as it is Menorca’s big sister and none of us have never been. We would love to see how similar and different to Menorca it is.
This is my #SummerLove entry to the James Villas competition.