Now that winter is almost here (although it is so warm here in West Wales at the moment!) I need some new shoes and boots to get me through the cold and wet, I wish I could say snow too, but we never get any here. Boo! I have put together my Fab 5 Winter Shoes Wish List.
Here is my wish list:
1. Thomas and Friends Wellington Boots. I LOVE Thomas at the moment, and we saw these in our local shop last weekend. They are just what I need for jumping in muddy puddles!
2. Some comfy, warm slippers. I have had Minions ones before, I guess I would like Thomas, or George pig or Spider Man ones. Or these snuggy boot slippers.
3. A gorgeous pair of winter ugg boots. My big sisters wear these and my bro too. There are some fab ones for boys, they are very trendy.
4. There are times when I want to wear slipper socks instead of slippers – especially when I am visiting my Nan’s as she has wooden flooring. These Peppa Pig George ones look perfect.
5. A strong pair of waterproof walking boots. I have found a great range here.
There are so many choices for little girls of shoes, slippers, boots etc that Mummy gets a bit cross at the poor range available for boys. It is the same with clothes too. Thank goodness we are seeing lots of lovely ones at the moment including Super Heros, Thomas and Friends, George Pig and some gorgeous coats, jumpers and jeans. We are keeping our eyes open for a special Christmas jumper for me too. And a cute hat. Make sure you don’t miss our post soon sharing them with you.
What is on your winter shoes wish list? Do you think there is as much available for boys as girls and where do you buy your tots clothes and shoes?