I am three on Monday. Three! I can’t believe I have been here that long! This weeks Fab Five for Friday are my favourite things, as I turn three.
1. Music – Oooh a tough one. This summer I have enjoyed the Arctic Monkeys classic album AM (thanks Mummy), as well as Charli XCX and Marina and the Diamonds (courtesy of Lea!) But my favourite song, I think is Jason Derulo ‘Want to Want me’ I sing along at the top of my voice.
2. TV / Film – I am still a huge Peppa Pig fan, and have discovered Thomas more this summer. Paw Patrol is a firm favourite too. My favourite film is Home, after I saw it in the cinema.
3. Food – Mmmmmm I have become a bit more fussy as I have got older 😉 Following my holiday to Menorca, my favourite is currently ice-cream. And ice lollies. I do love pizza and chips too. But, I also like avocado, satsumas, bananas and grapes. Oh and I have an obsession with Kinder Eggs!
4. Favourite toy(s). Lego. Especially Spider Man Lego. Kinder Egg Minions. And this week, my growing collection of my WOW Countdown Calender toys.
5. Favourite Place. Menorca. I have been twice now, and I love it. Closer to home it has to be any nice coffee shop. Or toy shop 😉