This weeks Fab Five for Friday is all about me! I am three on the 12th of this month, and here is my wishlist for presents. I am crossing everything, hoping that I get them. The great thing about having a birthday fairly close to Christmas is that if any of this lovely lot don’t find me, I can always ask Santa for them!
So, what does a three year old little boy want for his birthday?
1. The Number Lovin Oven from Leapfrog. I LOVE helping Mummy and cooking too. This just looks so fab. It will be lots of fun, but will help me to learn new things too.
2. Freddy Bear. Have you seen the adverts on the TV for him? I really want him to be my friend. Mummy met him at Britmums.
3. WOW Toys have the cutest Countdown Calenders – and they have one for Birthdays! What a brilliant way to get ready for my birthday by having a new toy surprise every day for ten days before my birthday. I like this idea 😉
4. Lego. I am curently Lego crazy. And if it is anything remotely connected to Spider Man, even better.
5. Thomas and Friends Mega Bloks 123 Learning Train. I have seen this one on the TV too and it looks great. It features the fantastic Thomas – who I love – and will help me with learning my numbers. I know my 1 – 10, but this will help me learn what they look like.
Just in case, I also love puzzles, books, Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, colouring, stickers – I am very easy to buy for really!
Can you think of anything else that I would like for my birthday?