We are very excited to launch our new weekly series ‘Fab Five for Friday’ inspired by an American blogger that Mummy recently came across. This is where we will share with you Five of our Fabbest things – it could be for tots like me, or teens like my bro and sisters, for Mummy’s or for the family. It might be places to go or things to do or something to make life a little easier. This, our first Fab Five for Friday post is all about September and five fab things you can do.
1. Make the most of the late summer sunshine with visits to the beach and going on favourite walks.
2. Celebrate Positivity Day on September 13. We are all going to try and be positive all day!
3. As Halloween hits the shops, check what you have from last year and replace / update by starting to buy your party stuff – Pound Shops are brilliant for cheap and cheerful decorations and table ware.
4. Be thankful on 21 September to celebrate World Gratitude Day. We are especially grateful for our holiday on 23 September 😉
5. Start buying something every week for Christmas – Mummy will be buying chocolates or wrapping paper or wine!
And our personal bonus – we are starting to think about my 3rd Birthday which is next month. Thomas the Tank Engine is looking favourite for the theme.
Don’t forget to pop back every Friday to see what we will be sharing with you.
What are your Fab Five for Friday things for September?