You may not know that Mummy has finally joined in the 30 Day Business Blogging Challenge or #30DBBC which challenges you to write a post a day, thinking and learning about different aspects of blogging as you go along.
Mummy is learning more about keywords, SEO, planning posts, headings and much more.
Mummy and bestie Zena from Zena’s Suitcase started the challenge together, so they can give each other
a kick up the bum some support if they need it 😉
We are now on Day 12, and this post is to share with you our first week – Days 1 – 7 of the challenge.
1. So, our first post on Day 1 was all about why we would love a family holiday to Cornwall.
2. Day 2 saw us launching our fab Little Swimmers Giveaway.
3. On Day 3 we shared with you our review of the London Docklands Travelodge.
4. Day 4’s post was our dream wishlist for a new boys bedroom for Luke and I.
5. Day 5 saw us launch another competition to win some fab food for your kitty.
6. Day 6 and we shared our review of the lovely Kingsbury Water Park Camping and Caravanning Club Site.
7. On Day 7 Mummy talked about what she has learnt about University during MeeMee’s first year – and what every mum should know!
Wow – what a lovely list of posts!
Make sure you don’t miss any more of our posts, and subscribe now 🙂