I have travelled about quite a bit, seeing as I am only 2 and 3/4!
I want to share with you some of my favourite places – both at home in Pembrokeshire, and a bit further away.
If you have come across any of these places, and are thinking of going, then do!
1. Folly Farm and Zoo, Pembrokeshire. Fantastic family day out with so much to do, and the only lions and giraffes in Wales. There is a huge undercover play area and Vintage FunFair too. I have been here soooo many times. Mummy used to take bro and my sisters years ago when they were small too. MeeMee had her 3rd birthday party here. (She is now 19!)
2. Bluestone Wales, Pembrokeshire. Family friendly holiday park with great activities for all ages – including us tots. Great walks, and Blue Lagoon Water Park (which you can visit even if you are not staying at Bluestone). We have stayed at Bluestone Wales three times this year.
3. Peppa Pig World. The BEST place for Peppa Pig fans. We went last summer, and I loved it so much. So many rides and attractions for toddlers, and it feels just like you are in Peppa’s World!
4. Thomas Land at Drayton Manor. We went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time ever and LOVED it! Despite there being torrential rain all day. We met up with Mummy’s blogging bestie Zena and her family. This is me and Princess (Zena’s daughter). Our full review coming soon.
5. Sealife Manchester. We visited for the first time at Easter, and had a great time. There are so many creatures and fish to see, a big play area, and a touch pool where (if you are braver than me!) you can touch some starfish and other creatures. There are lots of Sealife Centres all over the UK.
You can get the latest information, prices and book online for all our favourite places for toddlers…
Where are your favourite places to visit? Have you ever visited any of mine?
Linking up to #TheList