We are going on our first camping trip this weekend, and have asked some other lovely bloggers to share their top tips with us.
1. Elaine says ‘Take some bubbles and toys to keep kids busy when setting up the tent.’ www.canvaspretty.com
2. Samantha says ‘Pack lots of carrier bags – perfect to sit on in emergencies and put on over dirty shoes inside the tent.’ www.northeastfamilyfun.co.uk
3. Lucindas tip is ‘Take a porta loo or a potty. It’s amazing how much they need to go at night when camping! And who wants to trail through a damp field in the pitch black? www.bakesbooksandmyboys.com
4. Kate’s tip is ‘Invest in a gazebo so you have an area to store wet boots and clothes as well as a covered area for cooking and playing.’ Family Fever
6. Stacey says ‘Wrap up warm in the night and don’t forget matches!’ Http://www.mummymsmemories.com
7. Alice says ‘Plan for four seasons in one day – nothing as unreliable as the Good old British weather!’ Loved by Mummy
8. Emma’s tip is ‘Order an online shopping delivery to arrive at your tent just as you have set up.’ Emmas Little World
9. Cassie’s tip is ‘Take flip flops or jelly shoes to wear in the shower.’ Mummy on a Budget
10. Zena says ‘Make sure you know if you can park near your tent or will you have to carry your stuff to your pitch. If you have to carry it pack wisely, unlike me who took the kitchen sink.’ Zenas Suitcase
And a bonus great tip from Catriona is ‘If you treat yourself to a takeaway, check it is all correct and complete before you get back to your tent! Loved by Mummy
Thank you ladies – we should be all sorted now! What top camping tips do you have?