We have found the perfect place or a family holiday, to somewhere we have never been before!
The Valley in Cornwall looks absolutely fantastic, and we would LOVE to stay there. Why?
There is something there that will make us all happy….
1. For me, there are play parks, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, as well as stair gates and bed guards in the cottages plus a great choice of toys, DVD’s and books that I can borrow from reception or when we are eating in the restaurant.
2. For big sis and bro there are the pools, a games room and a tennis and squash court.
3. For Mummy there is a wonderful, relaxing spa pool – she really deserves some time for herself. She can also treat herself to a coffee in the Cafe Azure.
4. For us all there are places such as Truro and the busy port town of Falmouth as well as the best of Cornwall and stunning beaches all within a 30 minute drive.
5. Cornwall is supposed to be very similar to Pembrokeshire, and we would love to see it all for ourselves.
This post is our #ParentPanel entry for Parent Friendly Stays