Is money everything?
Does it make the world go round?
We don’t think so – but it can certainly help make things a little easier, or give us more opportunities.
Ickle Pickle’s ‘If Mummy had the money’ List ….
1. I would buy Mummy a new car. Ours is really good, and behaves very well, but it is getting a bit old now.
2. I would take us all back to Menorca. I loved my first family holiday abroad there last year.
3. I would take us all to Walt Disney World, Florida – I have heard Mummy and the others talk about how fantastic it is there. And I would LOVE to meet SpiderMan!
4. I would buy a set of Disney Cars Squinkies. I had some for Christmas, but they are tiny and I can’t find them now.
5. I would pay for my big sis to have her eyebrows ‘done’. Forever 😉
6. I would pay for my biggest sis to have driving lessons, and buy her a car.
7. I would buy my bro some Beats earphones.
8. I would visit Thomas Land – I have a mild obsession with Thomas the Tank engine at the moment.
9. I would go back to The Royal Garden Hotel in London for a week! And take my Nana and Grandad with us too!
10. I would buy Mummy a MacBook Pro 😉
Gosh – that would take an awful lot of money!
I better save and ask my biggest sis to help me sell some of my toys that I no longer play with!
Of course, we all have so much that money can’t buy – we have our health and we have each other 🙂
What would you buy?