It is Mummy’s first Britmums Live this June, and she is SO SO SO excited! Over to her now to answer the burning Britmums MeMe questions ….
Kaz. Or Ickle Pickles Mummy 😉
5’7″ I think – I do seem to have shrunk a little though!
Yes 😉 Long. natural browny / lighter in summer. Usuall up in a messy bun. Or just a mess!
Two and they are dark brown
Is this your first blogging conference?
No, but my first Britmums Live 😀
Are you attending both days?
Yes, staying over nearby. It is a loooooooong train journey from West Wales!
What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015?
Meeting up again with blogging mates – especially Blog Bestie Zena from Zenas Suitcase. We have met twice before at blogging conferences and have become great friends. And meeting new ones too. Oh and learning loads about blogging – and vlogging too.
What are you wearing?
Jeans I guess, and one of my sponsors Stamptastic Ltd TShirt
What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015?
Fun, making new friends and connections, and learning as much as I can.
Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before?
I can’t imagine how big this event is – the others I have been too have been much smaller, but, remember most other bloggers are feeling as nervous and apprehensive as you. Smile, and go and say hi! My tips –
1. Remember your phone charger. There should be somewhere you can plug it in.
2. I have lugged my big Nikon to other events and not used it. My camera phone does a great job, and its great for instantly uploading pics to share.
3. Try and get there a bit earlier rather than later to get your bearings and calm your nerves!
4. Remember to breathe! Deep, discreet breathing works wonders for last minute wobbles.
5. ENJOY! Relax, have a chat, introduce yourself. It is a great chance to enjoy being with others who ‘get’ what you ‘do!’
Linking up to the fabulous HonestMum and #BrilliantBlogPosts
BinkyLinky and #PoCoLo