I have decided to do a weekly round up of my blog, as, since it turned 1 in February, it is going from strength to strength.
Every week I will round up what has been great, and also, what has been not so great about the week.
So, this week has been BRILLIANT!
1. Mummy has been offered a 5* London Hotel for our visit in May. It looks amazing!
2. We are off to LegoLand and Sealife at The Trafford Centre, Manchester as a review 🙂
3. Mummy has joined some WorldWide Blog Groups on Facebook and is enjoying reading about how other mums ‘do it’all over the world! And ‘meeting’ mums from overseas.
4. We have just been asked to be a Karcher Super Blogger Ambassador for 2015. This is our second ambassadorship so far this year. Soooo exciting!
5. Granny Jane had me all day last Friday, so Mummy could have a day of blogging before the Easter Holidays.
Actually none this week – other than needing twice as many hours in the day.
Stress points are trying to comment as much as possible, and catching up on reviewing products. We are getting there slowly.
Mummy has had to leave her other blog at the moment, it is SO busy here!