I have been tagged by L-Plate Mummy to answer these questions asked by my mummy. Here goes 🙂
1. What is something mummy always says to you?
I love you my beautiful baby boy 🙂
2. What makes mummy happy?
Me and my brother and sisters 🙂
3. What makes mummy sad?
When my brother and sisters row and shout 🙁
4. How does mummy make you laugh?
She chases me then tickles and tickles me 🙂
5. What was mummy like as a child?
A child!? When was mummy a child?
6. How old is mummy?
Mummy is not old. She is very young.
7. How tall is mummy?
Very tall, but not as tall as a giraffe.
8. What is mummy’s favourite thing to do?
Drink coffee 😉
9. What does mummy do when you’re not around?
Works on her iPad or computer.
10. If mummy was famous what would it be for?
Drinking coffee. Or talking.
11. What is mummy good at?
Being a mummy.
12. What is mummy not very good at?
Baking. Cooking. Sitting still.
13. What does mummy do for her job?
Mummy is very busy doing things on the iPad.
14. What is mummy’s favourite food?
Pasta and coffee.
15. What makes you proud of mummy?
Everything she does.
16. If mummy was a cartoon, what would it be?
Mummy would be Mummy Pig. Or an Octonaut.
17. What do you and mummy do together?
Cuddle, kiss, go for walks, eat tea cakes.
18. How are you and mummy the same?
We are not the same at all. I am a boy and she is a girl.
19. How are you and mummy different?
I am very little and mummy is big.
20. How do you know mummy loves you?
She tells me one hundred times a day, and is always trying to kiss and cuddle me.
21. What does mummy like most about daddy?
He is strong.
22. Where is mummy’s favourite place to go?
A coffee shop. With coffee and tea cakes 🙂
Join in #binkylinky with Twin Mummy