Pickle says… There is nothing nicer than chocolate, and with Christmas now around the corner, we have put together some lovely gift ideas for chocoholics – my sisters and brother would love to receive any of these (Erm, what about Mummy!?)…
There are gift ideas here for all budgets, you can add some together to make a large luxury hamper for someone extra special, or you could even treat yourself from Santa!
- Hot Chocolate Gift Set. Make your own with a Christmas mug, a tub of Cadbury Hot Chocolate, some mini marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles and a mini battery operated whisk.
- Chocolate Hamper. Buy a small basket or box and fill with their favourite chocolates and chocolate bars.
- Breakfast for a Chocoholic. Include a jar of chocolate spread, a mini box of chocolate cereal, and luxury pain au chocolate.
- A Chocoholic baking kit. This chocolate brownie mug gift set is a cute stocking filler.
- A Chocolate Pizza making kit – this one from The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company comes with everything you need to make a delicious 7″ chocolate pizza with toppings.
- A chocolate fountain like this from Lakeland Add a bag of marshmallows and fudge too.
- The movie Chocolat starring Juliette Binoche, Johnny Depp and Judi Dench.
- Chocolate candle or wax melts. Etsy have a wide range of gorgeous ones.
- A chocolate diamond ring. Have you even heard of chocolate diamonds? They are some of the rarest diamonds in the world but are actually really affordable. They are only available from Le Vian.
- Chocolate Making Party Kit. There is a range of different options from The Chocolate Hedgehog, including everything you need for a two hour chocolate making party.
We hope you like our selection of gift ideas for Chocoholics – do you love chocolate? If so, which one would you fancy? Have you any other ideas to add?