Mummy says…. ‘I have decided to join most other bloggers and set down my goals for 2017. I love reading other peoples goals, I find them really inspiring and I hope you enjoy mine.
- Travel. We had an awesome year last year – going abroad twice, the first time I have done this in my life. I want to take the children and explore new places, as well as hopefully revisiting some favourite ones both here and in the UK. I am not setting any particular destinations, I want to see what the year brings to us.
- Blog Statistics. My blog is three years old on February 1st, and I have set myself some follower goals for the first time. I have grown my Instagram account from 5000 followers last October to currently 11.7k It is my favourite social media platform and I want to grow to 20,000 by the end of the year. I also want to grow my Twitter, Facebook and You Tube followers.
- Develop my other blogs – especially Pembrokeshire Mum. Being almost born and bred in Pembrokeshire I want to share the many amazing places here on a separate blog. Now Pickle is in school full time I am hoping I can give a little time to this.
- Be more present and mindful. This helps me so much with anxiety and stress. I forget to do it, and really need to remember as it so beneficial to me.
- Keep up my Bullet Journal. I started my first one at the beginning of the year and it is already helping me be more organised.
- To declutter. I am a terrible hoarder and very untidy. I had (with huge help from my teens) a big sort out over Christmas and I do feel better when there is less clutter around me.
I am going to stop there, as I don’t want to get too ambitious! I will revisit my goals at the beginning of June to see how I am doing.
So there are my goals for 2017. Have you set any similar ones? I would love to hear them. Kaz :)’