Mummy says…There is a definite air of spring this week isn’t there? Although it is freezing cold, we have had glorious sunshine every day. There are newborn lambs in the fields and some crocus and daffodils popping up already. We are so looking forward to Spring, and here are a few reasons why…
- New clothes and shoes. Already in the shops there are the new spring ranges of brighter colours, and online too. Engelbert Strauss have some fab children’s T Shirts, shoes, and some gorgeous wellies for splashing around in the puddles.
- More daylight. Already we have had daylight up to around 6pm. And we wake up to daylight too. We have noticed this more than ever after half term. It means we can go for a walk together after school, and mornings just feel so much better.
- As we head into March many of our favourite local places begin to reopen for the spring.
- Easter. So much to look forward to at Easter. Two weeks off school together including a holiday to Sandybrook Country Park in Derbyshire. We are staying in a chalet with it’s own hot tub and cannot wait! With an indoor pool and a lovely restaurant too we will have an amazing time. Easter Eggs and hopefully more sunshine.
- Getting out in the garden. We are lucky and have a lovely large garden. Mummy is hoping this will be the year that we finally get a summer house for us to be able to use as a family garden room, and for sleepovers too. Sheds N Chalets have a brilliant range for all budgets, offer free delivery and have over 28 years experience.
It is actually snowing outside at the moment, so is a little hard to think about Spring, but it is just around the corner, promise!
Why are you looking forward to spring? Do let us know of any plans you have.