Pickle says… Christmas is such an exciting time, my most favourite time of the year. Mummy works so hard to get everything ready for us, and we all love finding something special for Mummy. We have a pretty good idea what she likes but we have asked for a Christmas wish list for Mummy just in case…
So, what is on Mummy’s Christmas wish list?
- Cosy, snuggly loungewear. Mummy loves getting into her pyjamas any time after tea and says she would love some loungewear that is just as comfy but looks good too.
- A cashmere or lambswool jumper. Mummy never treats herself to a really lovely quality jumper, but wears a lot in the winter.
- A gorgeous, timeless evening dress. Mummy doesn’t get chance to go out often but would love a really beautiful dress for very special occasions.
- A super soft infinity scarf – they are circular ones that are so easy to wear.
We have been looking at David Nieper for luxury womens clothing, which has all the above and lots more. As well as being designed and made in the UK, they offer Worldwide delivery and free returns.
- A planner for 2018. Mummy loves planners and needs a good one to keep on top of our busy lives.
- A journal. Mummy started bullet journaling at the beginning of the year and just loves it.
- A set of gorgeous pens for Mummy’s journaling.
- A light box – Mummy is a little late to the party and has decided she would like a light box for our blog.
Paperchase have a gorgeous shop in our local big town and Mummy drools over their window every time she passes. They are online too, offer Free delivery over £25 and 10% Student Discount.
- A charm for her Pandora bracelet. Mummy loves keepsakes and has loved her Pandora bracelet which Nana bought her 4 years ago.
- Personalised jewellery. Mummy loves a finger print pendant of mine which she had made when I was 13 months old. Mummy also has all of our names on a silver ring and necklace. She would love another ring.
Mummy loves The Jewel Hut, with a huge collection of brands, great prices, Free delivery over £50 and a Free Gift when you spend over £15.
Thank you Mummy, there are some great ideas here – what do you think?