It is October and I am 5 this month. 5! I love being an autumn baby and Mummy and I have been finding out some interesting ideas about baby’s born in this month.
- The birthstone for October is Opal.
- Celebrities born in October include Simon Cowell, Bill Gates, Kim Kardashian.
- Birth signs for October are Libra (Sep 24th – Oct 23rd) and Scorpio (Oct 24th – Nov 22nd). I am Libra, I was born on the 12th.
- Librans are peace making, loving and help keep this world in balance. Isn’t that a lovely thought?
- The birth flower for babies born in October is Marigold you can find them in lots of colours although bright orange is the most popular. The Marigold is often associated with beauty, love and warmth. You can find out what your birth flower is at flyingflowers.co.uk in their fun guide.
Those born in October are just like their birth flower, as they are also romantic and charming.
I was born at 2.11am on a Friday morning. It had rained all week, but the first morning of my life saw brilliant sunshine.
Babies born on a Friday are said to be loving and giving. I am very caring and love to share. I am kind, I love people, and people love me! (Mummy says this is very true!)
What does your birthday mean? (Poem by Mother Goose)
MONDAY: Monday’s child is fair of face. You are good-looking, especially when you smile! You are beautiful inside and out.
TUESDAY: Tuesday’s child is full of grace. You have many talents, and are fun to be around. You dance through life!
WEDNESDAY: Wednesday’s child is full of woe. You are a serious person, and try to change things that seem unfair. You make the world a better place!
THURSDAY: Thursday’s child has far to go. You have many ideas, and you want to do them all. You will go far in life!
FRIDAY: Friday’s child is loving and giving. You are caring and sharing. You are kind, you love people, and people love you!
SATURDAY: Saturday’s child works hard for a living. You are ambitious, enjoy work, and like to accomplish things. You know what you want!
SUNDAY: But the child born on the Sabbath day, Is fair and wise and good and gay. You are sunny, fun, and loving. You bring much joy to other people!
PIN FOR LATER
We hope you liked our little guide to babies born in October – we think it all relates perfectly to me. What do you think?