Pickle says… Big bro was 15 last Saturday. 15! He is turning into a proper dude now – and is taller than Mummy! It is hard enough to think of something to buy a guy at the best of times, but we were a bit stuck on birthday gift ideas for a teen boy. I mean, what do they really want? Read on to see…..
So, after much searching online and questioning Luke, here are our top birthday gift ideas for a teen boy:
- Amazon Voucher. All the music, DVD’s and gadgets he could wish for.
- Clothes – Luke is just discovering some top brands and now fits into a mens size so he can look at ones such as Ted Baker or Super Dry.
- iTunes voucher. Luke is massively into music right now and loves having his favourites on his phone.
- Skate board or long board. A fab gift that will get him outdoors and off his phone too!
- Some sea fishing or trampoline park sessions are a cool idea too.
- Money! Luke has really cool style and loves shopping to find his own clothes.
So what about celebrating his birthday? What would a teen boy like to do? Well, we were at Camp Bestival and it doesn’t get better than that to celebrate! He started on the eve of his birthday by watching Mark Ronson on the Castle Stage, and on his birthday itself he saw loads of bands including The Skints who he has recently discovered and loves.
We then had a lovely family meal in our village on Tuesday to celebrate.
A trip to our nearest town on the train to spend his birthday money and catch a movie is a top choice for him too.
He has had a wonderful birthday and I love my big brother so much. Now I am a bit older we do fight more, but he is also my favourite guy!
Have you any more birthday gift ideas for a teen boy?