Pickle says….We love travelling, I have been to Menorca twice, France twice and travelled all over the UK. One place that is on our bucket list is a dream holiday to Italy. My brother, Luke has wanted to go to Italy since he was very small, Mummy has been to Sicily years ago and would love to take us all to Italy. Where would we go?
The perfect place for us to go is Prà Delle Torri Holiday Centre on the coast of Carole, near to Venice. The holiday centre is in 120 hectares of wonderful countryside, with a large camping area, lots of other types of accommodation and a hotel too!
Facilities include a fantastic water park with pools, an 18 hole golf course, a sports centre, shops and restaurants. Everything we all love – and so much for me, teen bro and sis and Mummy to do!
Here are ten reasons why our dream holiday to Italy would be the Prà Delle Torri Holiday Centre:
- The activity park which has a skate park with ramps, a parkour area, football field, an area to listen to and make music, and a chill-out house too! The teens would just LOVE this – Lea is studying Music in college and Luke loves parkour!
- The Laguna Water Park which has swimming pools right on the seafront, including fantastic slides, water games, a whirlpool, and a children’s pirates’ island. There is an Olympic size pool and a half-Olympic sized one (heated until mid-May and from mid-September).
- Fantasy World especially for me. This park has everything I could want with colourful inflatable rides, a play area and an amusement park with mini-cart track and more.
- Shows and entertainment for all ages.
- 5 – yes 5 restaurants, shops, a chemist, supermarket, medical and information centre.
- Prà delle Torri has been just awarded Trip Advisor Travellers Choice 2017, which ranks it 15th among all the hotels in Italy, showing it is perfect for families. It has also 5 stars from ANWB and ADAC, and has 92,6% of completely satisfied Customers from Tripadvisor, Facebook, Holidaycheck, and Google (Collected on Reviewer).
- Pra’ delle Torri is in the beautiful coastal town of Caorle, with the culture and beauty of Venice close by. We love exploring the local area and history when we go on holiday and would love to find out what there is in Veneto.
- Prà delle Torri really cares for the environment, with lots of wide, green open spaces, and even a charging station for electric cars.
- We can choose to stay in the hotel, or aparthotel, mobile homes, apartments, bungalows or on the campsite with our tent (or you could bring your caravan, or camper van). The facilities are just awesome.
- The beach, which has a kilometre of golden sand. It is gently sloping with shallow water and has a lifeguard to watch and keep me safe.
On top of this, there is an 18 hole golf course, loads of sports activities, and SO much more!
You can read all about the fantastic Prà delle Torri Holiday Centre on the website. You can also get all the latest info and updates on Facebook and Instagram too – just search @pradelletorri and #pradelletorri
Special Offer! Every 5 nights, you get 1 night FREE! For all guests staying in Hotel, Aparthotel, Village and Camping. From 08.09 to 24.09.2017. See website for full details.
What do you think of our choice for a dream holiday to Italy? Wouldn’t you love to go too?