Mummy has trouble sleeping from time to time, and something that really helps her get to sleep when she is struggling is music or sounds of nature. We have some great ideas to share with you which may help you too.
There are different ways of finding and using sounds to help you sleep, as everyone is different you may love some and not like others! Take a little time to listen to different ones before you actually need it. You may find certain ones annoying and that will not aid restful sleep!
- Sounds that can be soothing are rainfall, the ocean, sounds of the forest, chimes/bells/gongs, and whale sounds. Some people love white noise too.
- Soothing music that can help include delta waves music and did you know that the most relaxing music has 90 beats per minute, a 4/4 beat, piano and strings, and narrow note sequences where the notes moved from low to high!
- Do you have a smart phone? There are lots of apps you can download which will play different sounds. You can search Google Play or the App Store.
- A sleep sound machine. There is a wide range available, with music, soothing sounds, white noise
- Make sure you have a good quality mattress too as an old worn out one can be uncomfortable and affect your sleep. www.mattressnextday.co.uk
have a great selection with free next day delivery.
How do you sleep? Do you struggle to drift off sometimes, if so, do you have any tips to share?