We have almost reached the end of January – gosh what a damp, grey month it has been. We still have a way to go before Spring arrives, so thought we would cheer you up with 5 reasons to celebrate and plan some fun events.
Everyone loves a celebration, and what better time to plan some than in the middle of winter? Here are some of our ideas:
- A Big Birthday. My Grandad is 70 this year, and my sisters are 21 and 18. They are pretty big birthdays! Mummy might plan a big party, or a special mini holiday to celebrate.
- Graduation Party. MeeMee will graduate from University this summer – what better way to celebrate than a wonderful meal on a fabulous boat in Bristol, where she is in Uni.
- Hen Party. Mummy would love to organise a Hen Experience for one of her friends – there are all sorts of ideas from Abseiling to Zorbing, or maybe wine tasting or a pamper day.
- Halloween Party. Mummy loves Halloween and would love to hold a big party. She would love one for the grown ups which she could make extra spooky.
- New Years Eve Party. It is a struggle to find anywhere near us that holds a New Years Eve party where children can go too. Every year Mummy says she will organise one herself. A fancy dress one would be awesome.
There are so many other reasons to celebrate throughout the year including Easter, Midsummers Eve, Bonfire Night and of course Christmas. Other events to celebrate are any birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, baby showers, christenings as well as any cultural or regional dates such as St Davids day for us here in Wales.
Have you any big celebrations coming up?