My big sister turned 17 in December, she is almost a Christmas baby, born two weeks before Christmas Eve. Mummy asked her for her 17th Birthday Wishlist and her is what she chose.
Lea is not hugely bothered by many brands, but there are certain ones that she does love.
- Pandora. Lea has a bracelet already, she had it for her 16th birthday and she would love another charm to go on it.
- Apple. Specifically a Macbook Air. Lea is using Apple computers at college and a Macbook Air will help make creating her music so much easier.
- A new pair of Converse. Lea adores Converse and already has a couple of pairs. She would love a new pair for her birthday.
- A Lily Allen CD – Lea has so many music idols and one of her latest is Lily Allen.
- Some new perfume. Lea loves Rihanna’s, Katy Perry’s and Nikki Minaj’s in particular. She always loves trying new ones though.
Luckily by shopping around Mummy can find some real bargains and the best prices. Sites such as Love the Sales are great as they list the best prices from all over the internet, saving time and hassle in searching around. As well as Lea’s 17th Birthday Wishlist, Mummy would love to get something personalised for Lea to keep. A photo canvas with favourite pics, a silver engraved bracelet or necklace are some of her ideas.
Being slightly more practical, other gift ideas for a 17 year old are an iTunes voucher, pampering bath bombs from Lush, twinkly lights for her bedroom, cushions, new bedding, a gorgeous note book and special pen.
So, what did Lea get for her birthday? Everyone clubbed together and bought her a Macbook Air as a joint Birthday and Christmas present. Lucky Lea!
Do you have any ideas to add to a 17th Birthday Wishlist?