Christmas is over, and goodness, all we see now on TV is holiday adverts. So many places, options and types of holiday – where on earth do you begin to choose where to go in 2017?
We have been so lucky and travelled a lot over the past few years. Some of our holidays stand out as being completely and totally awesome, and we thought we would highlight them for you to help you choose.
- Summer Sun in a fabulous hotel. The Royal Son Bou in Menorca is IT. Menorca is two hours from the UK with warm sunshine between May and October, and the prettiest, most beautiful places and beaches. This hotel in Son Bou has absolutely everything you could want for a family holiday – and much more.
- Camping or Glamping in Europe with Eurocamp. Excellent value for money, brilliant accommodation and fully featured campsites. You couldn’t ask for more. So many options to choose from too. We went to France last May and had a wonderful holiday.
- Disney Land Paris. We need say no more regarding Disney – no-one ‘does it’ like Disney. Check out Attraction Tickets Direct for the best ticket prices.
- Looking for a family friendly festival? Camp Bestival in Dorset is AWESOME! We had the most incredible time at our Festival debut this summer.
- Bluestone Wales. On our doorstep, this is one of the best UK self catering holidays. Fabulous location and facilities, the most comfortable, well equipped lodges and so much to do and see in the park, and in Pembrokeshire.
We highly recommend all of these holidays for families. They each offer a unique experience, and you will create unforgettable memories as we have.
Have you visited any places on our Family Travel Bucket List?