You must have someone in your family who is always a bit difficult to buy a Christmas gift for – they might have everything already, you may want to surprise them with something really different, or they might be a bit, well, boring!
Mummy and I have come up with some unusual Christmas gift ideas- we hope they help you out!
- A notice board with a difference. How about a felt notice board of your own design? Have a board designed for your loved one with their child’s artwork, or design the perfect family planner for them.
- Adopt an animal – from just £2.50 a month, a great gift that really helps too. You can adopt a wide range of animals from Born Free, and receive a cuddly toy and information pack too.
- A magazine subscription – Mummy has had this in the past, and loved getting the treat of a magazine every month. Many have free gifts and big discounts too. This is perfect for all ages.
- In a similar way, a subscription box service – there are hundreds to choose from,with hundreds of themes for everyone – even the family pet!
- How about an experience day out? Yes, some are very expensive, but we have found a great choice of all sorts of activities for under £50.
Other great ideas – and at very low cost too, are personalised presents. You can make sweets or biscuits, and handprint art is always gorgeous (Mummy loves it!), and make your own cards.
There must be something on this list for even the most awkward person to buy for. We would love to hear your unusual Christmas gift ideas, it is so much nicer to give a gift or voucher rather than just money.