I am quite a good sleeper, but do have nights that I struggle to get to sleep – especially in the summer when the nights are lighter. Mummy and I were very excited to be offered the Sleep Tight All Night Teddy Bear to try, to see if it helps.
The bear is a 4 in 1 teddy that has been specially designed to help teach children when to sleep and when it’s time to get up. It’s especially good for helping tots move from cot to bed. The teddy bear has a special sleep aid system based on scientific studies about colours which help encourage sleep. I can also play with the bear in the day too. There are 5 different soothing sounds to choose from and a soft glowing light to comfort and soothe me at bedtime when I squeeze his tummy.
The Sleep Tight All Night teddy from Golden Bear is so very soft and cuddly and a lovely bear to cuddle.
The teddy features:
1. A timer to set the timer for how long Mummy would like me to sleep. This can be used for all night sleep, or a daytime nap.
2. At bedtime – A gentle squeeze of teddy’s tummy will help me get to sleep with whichever soothing sound Mummy has picked and a gentle red glowing light. The red light shows me that it’s night time.
3. If I wake during the night, another squeeze of his tummy will help comfort me, with the soothing sound playing again and the red light glowing again.
4. Wake up! When the tummy is squeezed after I have slept for the times amount time it will glow green to show me I can get up.
5. When the teddy is in the day time setting, and I squeeze his tummy he says lots of different fun things. The sleep aid device fits inside teddy’s tummy and can be tied securely in place.
Other features are:
- Parental lock to make sure I am not able to adjust the timer once Mummy has set it!
- 2 volume settings
- A choice of 5 soothing sounds which are: rainfall, soothing surf, a gentle heartbeat, whispering waterfall and comforting crickets. You can also turn the sounds off.
- The science bit…. Investigations have shown that green wave lengths are very beneficial during day light hours because they boost attention and reaction times. However, it has been proven to be most disruptive at night as it reduces that amount of melatonin the body produces and the ability to fall asleep. Red light is the most soothing, it preserves night vision, and is the least disruptive to my natural body clock and the production of melatonin.
- Suitable for children aged 10 months + Batteries are included. RRP a £35
We have had great success with my Sleep Tight All Night teddy – I use him if I wake in the night to see if it is time to get up yet, by pressing his tummy. I know that if it is red it is still sleep time. I love the soothing sound when I go to sleep, my favourite is the waterfall. I also love cuddling my bear – I take him to bed with my every night. We highly recommend him, and would suggest for little ones younger than me, that you show the teddy to your baby before using him as a sleep aid, so baby gets used to him.
You can also get a Sleep Tight All Night Iggle Piggle, Unicorn and Puppy. We have a teddy to give away to a lucky reader too! The question is how does your little one sleep? You have until midnight on 30 October to enter. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway