Well, at the risk of jinxing it, I am happy to say that we have had beautiful hot sunshine over the last day or two, and it is so lovely to see!
Living in West Wales, we can never be sure how long it will last, and it can change so quickly. Mummy is always on the look out for ways for us to make the most of the sunshine when it does appear. We are lucky to live in a detached house with a big garden, so there are a few options we can go with to make the most of our outside space.
- A She Shed – oh Mummy longs for one of these! Her own space in the garden, that she can escape to, but that can also double up as a bit of a spare room when MeeMee is home from Uni. Yes, it would have to be quite a big She Shed 😉
- A canopy or veranda. To provide covered space over our garden dining furniture so that we could still enjoy eating outdoors even if the weather did change.
- A pergola covered in beautiful climbing plants such as clematis and honeysuckle. This would be a lovely space for Mummy to enjoy a little glass of wine on summer evenings when i have gone to bed.
- A playhouse for me. I would love a cute little playhouse to play in, and to keep my special outdoor toys in. My friends could come and play too.
- A garden seat with a canopy. A perfect spot for Mummy to sit and read. (Or for me to sit and swing!)
Any of these lovely things would help us make the most of the sunshine in our garden, what do you think? Do you have a big garden?