We love living in Wales, it is a really beautiful part of the world. We love travelling too – and I love where I have been so far, Menorca being my favourite place. The other day, we were talking about where we would like to live if we could live anywhere, have you ever thought about this and would you move overseas?
We came up with some places we would really love to live, if we had lots of money and could move all of our family there too!
- First for everyone was Orlando, Florida. I would actually love to live inside DisneyWorld but I don’t think you can! A villa with a pool would be rather nice though.
- Menorca – we just love this little island and would love to live there. Any where on the island would be a great place to live. It’s a small island but has so many wonderful places, beaches and so much history. Seeing the beautiful sunrises would make us excited for every day.
- Australia, we do have some very distant relatives there, and would love to find some land for sale in Adelaide to build a lovely big house to meet up with them and invite all our other family members too.
- Sicily – Mummy visited there before she had any of us and loved it. She said it is such a beautiful island, and we all love pasta! Mummy would love to own a little cafe there.
- Southern Ireland – after all it is a short ferry hop across the water for us! A gorgeous big farmhouse would be perfect, with lots of sheep and chickens.
The thing we would love most about living overseas would be sunshine – we get an awful lot of rain in Wales, mind you, we guess Ireland does too! We would miss our family so much though, especially Nana and Grandad, so would probably stay in Pembrokeshire after all!
What do you think of our choices? Would you move overseas, and if so, which country would you like to move to?